Dr Jason Lee is Senior Consultant and Medical Director at The Straits Eye Centre based in Camden Medical Centre. Jason’s proficiency in the management of General Ophthalmology conditions such as myopia and refractive error, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy is complemented by an added focus in the field of Oculoplastics.
After completing his residency training at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Dr Lee went on to pursue fellowships at the National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan and the Wenzhou Medical University Eye Hospital, China to further hone his surgical skills in the management of conditions pertaining to the eyelids, orbit and tear system.
Prior to setting up The Straits Eye Centre, Dr Lee was Senior Consultant at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital as well as Visiting Consultant at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. He also co-founded The Vision Mission, a non-profit humanitarian organization specialized in setting up sustainable eye-care programs throughout Asia.
For his contributions to eye care, Dr Lee received the Singapore Courage Fund Healthcare Humanity Award and the Young Eyecare Ambassador Award in 2016.
Dr Lee believes passionately in ensuring all patients have their right to good sight and hopes to work closely with primary care providers to be able to deliver on this mission.
• Bachelor of Medical Science, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
• Master of Medicine, Ophthalmology, SINGAPORE
• Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, UK
• Fellow, Academy of Medicine, SINGAPORE
• NHG Teaching Award for Senior Doctors | 2020
• Healthcare Manpower Development Plan (HMDP) Award | MOH | Singapore | 2017-2018
• Healthcare Humanity Award | Singapore Courage Fund | Singapore | 2016
• Young Eyecare Ambassador | Eye & Vision Health Awards | Singapore | 2016